Wednesday, September 5, 2007

true confession

you know when you're having a bad day, or even just an off day? and people say things to you like, "You know, it's okay to smile." Well, things like that just make me more upset or pised, or wanting to punch that person in the face. Sorry, a little extreme, I know... but when it's some random person who comes into Starbucks and I am making his $4 latte and for those 3 minutes I am not smiling (because making a latte is really not that exciting) and he tells me it's okay if I smile, I kind of just want to throw the latte in his face.
don't judge me please..

The other day I found out that my parents had our dog put down, and didn't actually take him to a farm like they had told us. I haven't had a dog since 3rd grade, and I just found out about this 4 days ago. Maybe you're thinking, "Well, the whole 'going to the farm' scenario has been used countless times and you should have caught on" but I was 9 years old people! And now I am 20. While it is kind of hilarious that I'm just now finding out, it's also pretty sad... and this is what I wanted to scream at the guy who told me to smile at Starbucks.

2 comments:

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

i just want to say 2 things. 1. so sorry about your dog. 2. i feel the same way when people tell me to smile when they have no idea what's going on in my life! blast! (wow, that sounded quite rageful)

erikaaa said...

have i told you lately that i love you? cuz i do :).